Welcome to Environment Network Manawatu
Be part of the solution to environmental challenges
Who are we?
Learn more about us:
- See our diverse range of member groups
- Check out our monthly newsletter
- Click here to know about Plastic Challenge
- Keep up to date with our Food Action Network
- Find out more about Manawatū River Source to Sea
Volunteer of the month
It’s been an amazing season for citrus fruit in the Manawatū this year, and it’s kept our Volunteer of the Month very busy! Debra Wynn is coordinator of Community Fruit Harvest Manawatū, which has been active in the Manawatū since 2012. It's the local chapter of a national organisation which harvests fruit trees in people’s back yards and takes the produce to food banks and other sharing sites. Read more about their work here.