Plant to Plate
Plant to Plate was established in March 2009 and is a Community Programme which:
- Provides an experienced team of volunteers giving practical gardening and cooking tutoring when invited to a school;
- Helps teachers to set up vegetable gardens;
- Plans and provides three lessons in cooking and gardening;
- Brings all the required equipment;
- Gives free horticultural advice and guidance;
- Mentors the school for 6 - 12 months;
- Develops partnerships between primary schools and the community so gardening and cooking can be sustainable activities;
- Is available to primary schools in Palmerston North and district.
New Volunteers Welcome.
PO Box 6018, Awapuni, Palmerston North, 4412
Email: Click to email now
Website: Visit now