Palmerston North City Council is seeking feedback on the Draft Domestic Sustainability Strategy, with submissions closing 8 August 2016.
The purpose of the strategy is "to assist residents to make their homes more sustainable and to inform future decision making about domestic sustainability."
This is a research led process that seeks to understand the specific barriers that different groups face to targeted sustainable behaviours, before designing an implementation plan (with specific actions and timeframes.)
Network feedback is sought on:
- Is this the right approach?
- What's missing from the strategy?
- What should the priorities be?
- Should the strategy be extended to include commercial businesses?
- Are you potentially interested in being involved in programme design or delivery?
More information and the draft strategy are available here
To submit your feedback or for more information, contact Adam Jarvis, PNCC Policy Analyst. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org