Sharing Garden Working Bee
Feilding Sharing Garden - Corner of Duke and North Streets, Feilding
For just a couple of hours each month, the Transition Feilding team get together at the Sharing Garden for a working bee. It is usually held on the second Saturday of each month from 10.30 - 12.30.
- The Sharing Garden is located on the corner of North and Duke Street, opposite Feilding High School.
- Everyone is welcome to join the working bee, for any amount of time.
- Jobs generally involve weeding, planting and mulching garden beds.
- There is often a range of things to do, so you can choose one that suits you.
- If you can bring your own garden tools that is helpful, but we also have some to share.
- We don't have any indoor facilities, so we need to come prepared to be out in the hot sun or odd shower of rain.
- If the weather is really unfavourable, cancellations are notified on the facebook page.
- If you'd like to contribute but can't join the working bee, a donation of food or refreshments for the workers would be much appreciated.
- If you'd like to donate plants or other items for the Sharing Garden, these can be left with the caretakers (Trevor and Ellen Witt) at their house over the road from the garden, at 27 Duke Street.
- ... and of course you are most welcome to take home produce from the garden and Sharing Table.
Any changes to the plans will be posted on Transition Feilding's Facebook Page.